Share this Blog
- Can God Really Save A Marriage?
- The Fork in the Road
- How to Rebuke the Lies of the Enemy
- The Bondage of the Law vs. Grace
- Carrying Our Cross
- Living a Life of Compromise
- What it Really Means to have Faith
- My Walk with Jesus Vol. 28 "The Impression we leave behind"
- When Suicide tells the Story
- Predestination - Did God Choose Us or Does He Let Us Choose Him
Category Archives: Walls
Well, here we are again. The Holidays have come roaring back into our lives. For many of us, it means time with family and friends, frantic shopping sprees, cooking endless amounts of food, parties, and empty bank accounts. However, before … Continue reading
This post is not mine, but when I read it, I firmly believed it was worth the share. I do want to add my reflection on this though. Read, be encouraged and share! Its Different This is a true story … Continue reading
I had some free time at work and decided to read God’s Word. This Scripture was the verse of the day and really encouraged me and I pray that if you read this, it does the same for you. Deuteronomy … Continue reading
We have heard many times over, it is better to give than to receive. I have learned that the richest blessings come from the gift of giving. I became friends on facebook with a gentleman from Kenya about 9 months … Continue reading