Share this Blog
- Can God Really Save A Marriage?
- The Fork in the Road
- How to Rebuke the Lies of the Enemy
- The Bondage of the Law vs. Grace
- Carrying Our Cross
- Living a Life of Compromise
- What it Really Means to have Faith
- My Walk with Jesus Vol. 28 "The Impression we leave behind"
- When Suicide tells the Story
- Predestination - Did God Choose Us or Does He Let Us Choose Him
Category Archives: Kenya
Please repost this need! We had 46 children go to bed hungry and without the hope of food today! We can meet this need and meet it not only today but for the entire month! We need just 45 donations … Continue reading
What comes to mind when you hear, “Treat others how you want to be treated”? How about “Love your neighbor as yourself”? If you are a believer, you have heard this over and over! But what does it mean to … Continue reading
I had some free time at work and decided to read God’s Word. This Scripture was the verse of the day and really encouraged me and I pray that if you read this, it does the same for you. Deuteronomy … Continue reading
There is one position that is always hiring and looking for workers. The good news is, you don’t have to have any experience to fill the need. The “Position” I am referring to is the “Body of Christ”. I believe … Continue reading