Take time men, to rub your wife's feet at night, rub her back, play with her hair…Let her know that you appreciate her. Find out what her love language is, focus on her and her alone. Don't allow yourself to get distracted. This is her time! Let her talk to you, and guys… you must listen. Our women need to be heard… and just remember, if you don't listen, someone else will. Men, we are called to love our wives as Christ loved the Church. That means loving her with everything you have… unconditionally! By doing this, you will love the results! You create an unbelievable bond and connection, and those moments that you crave ( you know what I am talking about) they will just happen, without you pressuring her, they happen like they are supposed to, out of love.
Share this Blog
- Can God Really Save A Marriage?
- How to Rebuke the Lies of the Enemy
- On The Prowl - Why the Enemy Attacks
- Carrying Our Cross
- Give Freely
- My Walk with Jesus Vol. 28 "The Impression we leave behind"
- When Temptation Comes Knocking
- My Walk with Jesus Vol 30 "Hope During Troubled Times"
- Who Am I Supposed To Be
- The Fork in the Road